SBIR/STTR PHASE 1 F&A RATE WAIVER PILOT PROGRAM
Research and Economic Development has established a pilot program to stimulate and encourage UCR's participation in the U.S. Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) and Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) programs, as well as increase interactions with promising small business concerns (SBCs) interested in advancing innovative technology of mutual interest. Through this pilot program, UCR will waive all facilities and administrative (F&A) cost on all UCR subcontract proposals to SBCs applying for either SBIR or STTR Phase 1 funding.
The pilot program is effective immediately and will continue through June 30, 2015, at which time the program will be evaluated to determine if it will continue. It is important to note that this pilot program does not apply to SBIR or STTR Phase II funding, which will continue to be subject to UCR's standard applicable research F&A cost rate.
Recent Posting Highlights
- 11/19/2013 - November issue of Research Development & Grant Writing News posted.
- 11/2/2013 - November Vice Chancellor newsletter posted.
- 10/24/2013 - New Available Technologies section added to home page.
- 10/23/2013 - Sponsored Programs - Federal Government Re-Opens Information Updated.
- 7/15/2013 - Research Development & Grant Writing News July newsletter posted