About Research and Economic Development (RED)
RED Mission Statement
The Office of Research and Economic Development (RED) is committed to the growth, integrity, diversity and success of the UCR research enterprise and the creation of new knowledge, advanced education, creative inspiration, and economic prosperity.
RED Core Values
R - Respectful, responsible, resourceful and responsive
E - Emphasizing clarity, communication, accountability and integrity
D - Dedicated to team work, work-life balance and professionalism
- Increase federal funding for research, education, outreach, and infrastructure to match the profile of an AAU institution
- Enhance research collaboration across schools and departments
- Increase commercialization and entrepreneurship activity at UCR
- Increase multi-faceted R&D partnerships with established companies.
- Create an innovation ecosystem around Riverside in partnerships with the commercial sector, the state, the county and the city government.
- Establish formal training programs for faculty and staff on proposal development, the grant submission process, research integrity, and commercialization
- Continue to improve relationships and build rapport with faculty and staff
- Continue to build camaraderie and communication within RED
Departments and Offices
News Archive Page
The "Research" listserv is a tool we use to share RED related information with listserv subscribers.
University of California, Riverside
Office of Research and Economic Development
University Office Building Suite #200
Riverside, CA. 92521