Office of Research, UC Riverside


Campus Veterinarian Research Integrity Sponsored Programs Tech Commercialization Other

Research Integrity

Institutional Review Boards (IRB-SB, IRB-Clin)

Both IRBs (IRB-SB and IRB-Clin) use the same forms. You should submit these forms electronically to:
New Applications: Continuing Review: Other:

IRB Resources:

For reference only:

For IRB Members (reference only):

Institutional Access Letters - Forms Which May Be Required

Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)

You may submit these forms electronically to: or via hard copy to Room 249, University Office Building, attention Patricia Steen.
Protocol Related Forms

** Use AUP-E for non-rodent (e.g. fish) breeding procedures

Training Forms

Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)

You may only submit these forms electronically via the UCR portal. For questions, please contact

Promoting Research Objectivity (PRO) committee (aka financial conflict of interest review)

Stem Cell Oversight Committee (SCRO)

You may submit these forms electronically to:

Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC)