Sponsored Program Forms
Proposal Administration Forms
UCR Proposal Forms
To be used in the absence of sponsor forms.
- Cover Page
- Research Objectives
- Research Plan
- Biographical Sketch
- Current & Pending Support
- Proposal Budget
- Budget Summary
- Budget with Cost Sharing
Award Administration Forms
- Request for Approval to Transfer Active Contracts/Grants and Equipment From UCR to New Location
- Request for Approval to Transfer Active Contracts/Grants and Equipment From UCR With Subawards/Subcontracts
- Incoming PI Transfer Checklist
- Outgoing PI Transfer Checklist
- Paper eCAF (fillable pdf)
Kuali Build Forms
- Chart of Accounts – Sponsored Awards (for Cost Sharing and/or Default Override)
- Material Transfer Request
- Modified PreAward Spending Request Form
- PreAward Spending Request Form
- Request for Conflict of Interest (COI) Review - Internal RED Form
- Request for PI Eligibility by Exception
- Sole Source Justification
- Subaward/Subcontract Request Form (SRF)
- Unfunded Agreement Request - (Uses: For CDA/NDA, DUA, MOU, Unfunded Collaboration Agreement)
Links to Forms on Sponsor Websites
- Army Research Office
- Dept. of Agriculture
- Dept. of Education
- Dept. of HUD
- General Services Admin.
- National Institute of Justice
- Standard Forms
Sponsor Specific Forms
- NIH Administrative Forms
- NIH Fellowship Certification Assurance Form (PDF Fillable Form)
Conflict of Interest
- State Forms
- State of California PI's Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700-U)
- UCR COI Addendum for Positive 700-U and NSF 925 (submit this form if 700-U is positive)
Export Control Forms
Research Integrity Forms
Technology Partnership Forms
Campus Veterinarian Forms
All these forms must be submitted to the Office of the Campus Veterinarian for processing.
For additional training information, see the Training Page.
- Animal Health Report
For use when you are reporting a health problem or death of an animal. Please be sure to give a copy to your Vivaria Manager.
* Note: You may need to save this PDF to your local drive and open in an Adobe client to utilize fillable fields.
For forms related to the use of animals in research (Animal Use Protocols, or AUPs, and amendments to AUPs), please go to the IACUC forms page.