Research Integrity Forms
This page contains forms and applications to be submitted to ORI committees. For links to supplementary information that may be useful to researchers and committee members, please visit the ORI Resources Page.
Many of the links on this page point to documents that are updated frequently. Users may be prompted for an additional click in order to ensure that the latest version is accessed.
Institutional Review Boards (IRB-SB, IRB-Clin)
Both IRBs (IRB-SB and IRB-Clin) use the same forms. Submit these forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
- IRB Application form - submit this form, adding the Project Roster and all relevant information as appendices
- Project Roster - required appendix for IRB Application, used to identify all research personnel associated with a project
- Amendment request form - Used for requesting changes to approved IRB applications. Please note: changes to the Project Roster ONLY do not require submission of the Amendment request form. Email email@example.com directly with project roster changes.
- Continuing review/closure form
- Event Report Form - used to notify the IRB of reportable events (e.g., non-compliance, unanticipated problems, protocol deviations) within 10 working days of discovery. NOTE: Emergency protocol deviations as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak can be reported to the IRB after the hazard has passed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Determination of Activity Form - used to assess what kind of review or information will be required; helps the ORI assess whether an activity is 'human subjects research' according to federal regulations - Students may not submit their own Determinations. Instead, these forms should be submitted by UCR faculty advisors/researchers.
- HIPAA Authorization Form
- HIPAA Waiver Form
- UCR Administrative Review for Human Research Studies Being Conducted by Non-UCR Principal Investigators Accessing UCR Facilities, Patients or Personnel
- Riverside Unified School District - Research Instructions
- Certificate of Translation Form - used to certify the accuracy of translation for non-English participant materials (e.g., informed consent, recruitment materials, measures, etc.)
- Researchers and committee members can find more information in the IRB section of the ORI Resources Page.
Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
Submit these forms to: IACUC@ucr.edu.
Protocol Related Forms
- Animal Use Protocol-Experiment (AUP-E): Use for experimental procedures**
- Animal Use Protocol-Breeding (AUP-B): Use for rodent breeding procedures
- Animal Use Protocol-Breeding/Experiment (AUP-BE): Use when protocol contains both breeding and experiments
- Amendment Request
- Custom Antibody Production Agreement Using Animals at Off-Campus Facilities
** Use AUP-E for non-rodent (e.g., fish) breeding procedures
- AUP Personnel Add Form
- AUP Personnel Add Form Flat
- OHP Enrollment Form (Animal Handler & User Medical Questionnaire)
- Researchers and committee members can find more information in the IACUC section of the ORI Resources Page.
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
Promoting Research Objectivity (PRO) committee (formerly COI)
- Federal Forms
- Public Health Service (PHS) Forms
- National Science Foundation (and Organizations Following NSF Policy) (Form 925) - .docx version
- State Forms
- State of California PI's Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700-U)
- UCR COI Addendum for Positive 700-U and/or NSF 925 (submit if either 700-U or 925 is positive)
- Researchers and committee members can find more information in the PRO section of the ORI Resources Page.
- Federal Forms
Stem Cell Research Oversight Committee (SCRO)
Submit these forms electronically to: IBC@ucr.edu
- SCUA Amendments
- Researchers and committee members can find more information in the SCRO section of the ORI Resources Page.
- Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC)