Research Integrity Forms
This page contains forms and applications to be submitted to ORI committees. For links to supplementary information that may be useful to researchers and committee members, please visit the ORI Resources Page.
Institutional Review Boards (IRB-SB, IRB-Clin)
Both IRBs (IRB-SB and IRB-Clin) use the same forms. Submit these forms electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General IRB application form for Use of Human Participants (you will need to submit this form along with the Project Roster & any relevant attachments)
- Project Roster (this is the appendix required with all IRB applications)
- Amendment request form
- Continuing review/closure form
- Event Report Form - Used to notify the IRB of reportable events (e.g., non-compliance, unanticipated problems, protocol deviations) within 10 working days of discovery. NOTE: Emergency protocol deviations as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak can be reported to the IRB after the hazard has passed. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
- Determination of Activity Form (Used to assess what kind of review or additional information will be required; helps the ORI assess whether an activity is 'human subjects research' according to federal regulations; other documentation & forms may be requested). This form must also be submitted by the UCR faculty researcher. Students may not submit their own Determinations.
- HIPAA Authorization Form
- HIPAA Waiver Form
- UCR Administrative Review for Human Research Studies Being Conducted by Non-UCR Principal Investigators Accessing UCR Facilities, Patients or Personnel
- Riverside Unified School District - Research Instructions
- Researchers and committee members can find more information in the IRB section of the ORI Resources Page.
Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
Submit these forms electronically to: IACUC@ucr.edu.
Protocol Related Forms
- Animal Use Protocol-Experiment (AUP-E): Use for experimental procedures**
- Animal Use Protocol-Breeding (AUP-B): Use for rodent breeding procedures
- Animal Use Protocol-Breeding/Experiment (AUP-BE): Use when protocol contains both breeding and experiments
- Amendment Request
- Custom Antibody Production Agreement Using Animals at Off-Campus Facilities
** Use AUP-E for non-rodent (e.g., fish) breeding procedures
- AUP Personnel Add Form
- AUP Personnel Add Form Flat
- OHP Enrollment Form (Animal Handler & User Medical Questionnaire)
- Fish Lab Training Verification Form (to be used by Dr. Reznick's lab only)
- Researchers and committee members can find more information in the IACUC section of the ORI Resources Page.
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC)
Promoting Research Objectivity (PRO) committee (formerly COI)
- Federal Forms
- Public Health Service (PHS) Forms
- National Science Foundation (and Organizations Following NSF Policy) (Form 925) - .docx version
- State Forms
- State of California PI's Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700-U)
- UCR COI Addendum for Positive 700-U and/or NSF 925 (submit if either 700-U or 925 is positive)
- Researchers and committee members can find more information in the PRO section of the ORI Resources Page.
- Federal Forms
Stem Cell Research Oversight Committee (SCRO)
Submit these forms electronically to: IBC@ucr.edu
- SCUA Amendments
- Researchers and committee members can find more information in the SCRO section of the ORI Resources Page.
- Dual Use Research of Concern (DURC)