SPA TOC Top
Contract and Grant Lifecycle
- Proposal Preparation / Submission
- Preaward Administration
- Award Negotiation and Setup
- Post-Award Administration
- Outgoing Subawards
- Electronic Research Administration
- Export Controls
- Foreign Engagement
- Ethical and Responsible Conduct of Research
- NASA Restrictions on Funding Activity with China
- NSF Broader Impacts Criterion
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Data Management Resources
- Clinical Trials
- Pamis (Including eCAF)
- Reports (Annual, On Demand)
- Research Administrators INC
- Staff Directory
- Uniform Guidance
Cayuse 424 is a fast, easy-to-use Web application created specifically to simplify the creation, review, approval, and electronic submission of Grants.gov proposal applications.
For each opportunity posted on Grants.gov, Cayuse 424 downloads the appropriate forms into the Web application system, making it easy to select and apply for grants. Cayuse 424 supports over 98% of the opportunities posted on Grants.gov, allowing direct submission for grants posted by NIH, NSF, DOE, DOD, USDA, NASA, NOAA, EPA, DOE, SAMHSA, NEH, NEA, and many other federal agencies.
For more information regarding the use of Cayuse424 at UCR, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cayuse 424 delivers an advanced validation engine that cuts development time, eliminates rework and improves first-time submission success rates to near perfect.
- During proposal development, the system performs real-time error checking based on agency and opportunity-specific rules, Grants.gov validations and other business rules. You can instantly zoom in on a specific error or warning, allowing you to resolve issues and submit error-free proposals.
- Cayuse 424 users can view, edit, and collaborate on proposals in any stage of development.
- Cayuse 424 maintains a complete repository and history of your proposals. You can quickly sort and filter proposals, copy them, transform them to different opportunities, and delete them.
- Module 1_Introduction to Cayuse_November 2012.pdf
- Module 2_Professional_Profiles_Cayuse_November 2012.pdf
- Module 3_ Funding Opportunities_Cayuse_November_2012.pdf
- Module 4_Proposal Creation_Cayuse_November_2012.pdf
- Module 5_Proposal Basics_Cayuse_November 2012.pdf
- Module 6_Proposal Budgets_Cayuse_November 2012.pdf
- Module 7_Attaching Documents_Cayuse_November 2012.pdf
How do I access Cayuse 424?
- If you are a first time user of Cayuse 424, you will first need to establish a user account. Please contact Ms. Ursula Prins at email@example.com, who will be able to link your UCR NetID to Cayuse to enable system access.
- To access Cayuse 424, please click here and login using your UCR NetID and password.
Cayuse 424 Support Page and Resources:
- Call the Cayuse Support Help Center: (503) 297-2108, ext.1
- Sign in to Cayuse Support