Contract and Grant Lifecycle
- Roles and Responsibilities Matrix
- Proposal Preparation / Submission
- Preaward Administration
- Award Negotiation and Setup
- Post-Award Administration
- Outgoing Subawards
- Electronic Research Administration
- Export Controls
- Foreign Engagement
- Ethical and Responsible Conduct of Research
- NASA Restrictions on Funding Activity with China
- NSF Broader Impacts Criterion
- Material Transfer Agreements
- Data Management Resources
- Clinical Trials
- Pamis (Including eCAF)
- Reports (Annual, On Demand)
- Research Administrators INC
- Staff Directory
- Uniform Guidance
Many federal agencies require the use of the Grants.gov system for the submission of proposals.
As of July 1, 2017, UCR requires the use of Cayuse Proposal (S2S) as the submission portal for proposals that are sent to Grants.gov.
Cayuse Proposal simplifies the creation, review, approval, and electronic submission process. For more information about Cayuse, please click here.